About me

My photo
penang, Malaysia
25,Final Year b.Ed 0f UPSI. I am a person who is positive about every aspect of life. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. Enjoy doing an explore the internet, outdoor activity & cooking. I luv fashion & photography..I like to dream,I like to see the sunset in the evening-s0metime, I like to smell the wind coming from the ocean & I like to look at the clouds in the sky with a blank mind n I luv u’ll.

Followers

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

kenapa CIK JAJA

Salam 


nape bl0g aku nie namanye CIK JAJA...tentu ade y special kan..mesti laaaa...(senyum sambil malu2..hehehe)...aku suke nama JAJA..manje kan..(perasan..huhuhu)...


specialnye..nma JAJA ade s0me1 y kasi...sape ye?...Mr.H...sape plak ye Mr.H tuuuu?...alaaaa xperlu tahu k0t..sbb aku cuma nk st0ry asal usul nma JAJA je..bkn sape Mr.H..ok..dah tahu kan nape aku pilih nama CIK JAJA..s0 kt enj0y..(ade kena-mengena ker..hahaha)..


oklah..itu je c0retannya sal "kenape CIK JAJA"
daaaa......salam.

No comments:

Post a Comment